Nov 14, 2010

Migrating - Migrieren

These little angels discovered the first red leaf and decided to migrate with the birds. I hope they come to Alicante but you can be sure that there are enough snow angels left on the north!.
Diese kleinen Engeln haben den ersten roten Blatt entdeckt und haben sich dafür entschloßen, mit den Vögeln in den Süden zu ziehen. Ich hoffe sie kommen nach Alicante. Keine Sorge, im Norden bleiben genug Schneeengeln für Euch!






These pieces are wet felted and heavily hand embroidery because I don't have the embellisher with me.  I love adjusting techniques.
Diese Stücke sind naßgefilzt und haben viele Handstickerei, weil ich den Embellisher nicht mir mir habe. Ich liebe, Techniken anzupassen.


Some details are made with the felting needle.
Manche Details sind mit der Filznadel gemacht.

9 comments:

  1. Your fairy tales are always a joy. Alicante must be agreeing with you...lots of lovely work being done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you place and stitch all the separate little pieces that make up one of your little works of art. I also love the way you have made one of your birds fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your delightful little angelstories, and the way you tell them, I am always looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que mas puedo decir????Increible, realmente pienso que tendrias que hacer un librito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr nette Engeln! Da freuen sich auch die, die keinen Embellisher haben ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I have more angels waiting for a fly!!
    ja, eine Weile kann man sehen, wie man eigentlich mit allem arbeiten kann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh les sirènes j'adore ! les seins avec les boutons hi hi !!!

    ReplyDelete