Jun 14, 2009

Some small new pieces














During the workshop at my home this week end I was able to do some new small demo pieces which the ladies took with them. Well, actually the bigger one about the doors to the flow was one I began before I traveled to Italy and the Azores and that I finished now. The pieces below are made by the participants, aren't they gifted?:

Während dem Workshop dieses Wochenende habe ich diese Stücke fertiggemacht. Es hat Spaß gemacht, wieder mit gleichsprachigen Damen zu arbeiten! Sie sind aus Dachau gekommen und haben ganz tolle Sachen gemacht:



















10 comments:

  1. I like the way the little creature in the "Stille" piece looks as if she had been surprised while going about her business. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an amazing workshop Sara! I cant wait...
    The big piece with the flow and the doors is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was close enough to come to a workshop!.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new pieces are delightful and so intricate and magical. Some of your students show great promise - lucky ladies to have a workshop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work so much...Love all the little people you make...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know when you're going to be nearby...

    I know that your daughter was in North Wales - is she still there?...

    ..a meet would be good..

    x chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! lovely face on first picture. so angelic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your new pieces. I wish I lived near so that I could attend one of your workshops, I know I would learn so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your new little pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these wonderful new little pieces.
    Oh how I wish I lived close and do one of your workshops too! Love your work.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete