Apr 13, 2008

Thanks and apologies - Danke und Entschuldigungen

I think I must use this way to thank you all for your welcoming mails! and also thank you SO much for the awards I received.

There were many of them and I must give you my apologies that I haven't put them on the blog because I wasn't at home and now I came back home and want to dip into my work again. I received such nice mails asking me when I'm going to work again. Now it's time to begin with new work and do less internet for a while. Please apologize me for not writing about the awards. I wouldn't know how to pick up 5 out of all the blogs I enjoy! Each one has something special.

And now I go to my studio!

Danke vielmals für die ganzen Komentare als ich unterwegs war. Bitte seid mir nicht böse, wenn ich nicht auf die Auszeichnungen im Blog eingehen kann, da sie zu viele sind und ich würde zu viele Zeit im Internet brauchen, die ich jetzt - nach einer literarischen Zeit mit Buch- und Artikelnschreiben, die ich jetzt GSD abgeschloßen habe! - notwendig für die Arbeit an neue Werke brauche!

Jetzt gehe ich gleich in mein Studio und fange an zu werken!

No comments:

Post a Comment