Apr 11, 2008

Now I'm really back! - Jetzt bin ich wirklich zurück






I'm so happy I'm really back home. Even my car is at the garage getting better!

This week I only finished my throws and did some sketches. The ones I show here the ones for future work but only some I did just for fun. Even if they look disturbing somehow I enjoyed doing them and did them with a smile. I think the second one was inspired by the book I'm reading, "The lovely bones"...

I have plenty of ideas and I want to start working right away! This week a friend stays at my home for a visit but I will work at the same time.

Ich bin so froh, daß ich wirklich zurück bin! Sogar mein Auto erholt sich gerade beim Mechaniker!

Diese Woche habe ich nur meine Decken und einige Skizzen fertig gemacht. Diejenigen, die ich hier zeige sind nicht für Textilwerke, ich habe nur Spaß damit gehabt. Vielleicht schauen sie ein wenig beunruhigen aus, aber ich genoß das Zeichnen und ich machte sie mit einem Schmunzelnlächeln... Ich glaube, das Buch, das ich gerade lese -"In meinem Himmel" hat mich beeinflußt...!

Ich habe viele neue Ideen und möchte am Liebsten gleich damit anfangen! Diese Woche besucht mich eine Freundin, aber ich möchte doch gleichzeitig schon arbeiten.

12 comments:

  1. I love the sketches. I hope you transfer them to some fabric works -- they will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketches are so imaginative!It's a real pleasure to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pass on the arte y pico award to you and a nomination for the blog "that brought her inspiration and made her appreciate the blogosphere!". You can read more on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home!!!
    Caroline
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got the book you recommended and made some paper fabric this afternoon. (its downstairs drying)

    the only issue - as usual - i plowed ahead with out reading that you should water down the glue. by the time a reread that i was ready for a solution - everything was becoming very sticky!

    do you tape your fabric down when you work on this? i think i will try that the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to have you home again and brimming with inspiration.

    Look forward to seeing what pieces are inspired by your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great drawings! good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sehr interessante Kunstwerke. Derartige Textilkunst habe ich zuvor noch nie gesehen. Die Bilder sind eindrucksvoll, jedoch würde ich die Kunstwerke gerne mal in Natura sehen. Wo finden denn Deine Ausstellungen statt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es gibt momentan keine Ausstellungen. Man kann sie nur im Studio besuchen, in Niederösterreich.

    ReplyDelete
  10. كما تعمل على إدخار المواصلة الدورية للزبون ضمانا منها على جودة الخدمة التي تقوم بتقديمها في النظافة، وتلجأ مثل هذه المؤسسات إلى تمرين الأيدي العاملة على أعلى مستوى لتقديم مستوى عالي وراقي من الخدمة، إضافة إلى ذلك تعطير الكنب والمجالس في أعقاب إنهاء عملية النظافة من أجل الاستحواذ على أفضل النتائج بأفضل صورة ممكنة.
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بمكة
    شركة تنظيف بمكة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة

    ReplyDelete