Feb 10, 2009

WOP - Momentane Arbeit


















This is the piece I'm working on. I plan to do it much bigger... but you already know that I change my mind very often...

I'm coming back to machine embroidery for some parts because of the detailed work and the possibility of doing the whole piece bigger than the small ones I usually do.

I confess the theme has something to do with the Twilight saga I loved to read!

Ich arbeite gerade an dieses Stück. Ich plane, es größer zu machen... aber ich halte meine Vorhaben nicht immer ein...

Ich komme zum Maschinensticken zurück, weil man manche Details viel besser definieren kann und man kann auch größere Bilder machen.

Ich gebe zu, dass das Thema etwas mit der Bücherserie von Stephenie Meyer zu tun hat...

9 comments:

  1. love the darker side of this piece sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work,the wolves are menacing and almost leap out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is very interesting - you have captured the fierceness of the wolves to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is evolving piece is fabulous. I love the wild, snarling dogs that are emerging! My daughter keeps trying to take me to see the movie Twilight...You inspire me to indulge!
    xo Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and very adventurous. I look forward to see how this evolves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely one worth watching. The small piece you have done is quite fascinating. Great wolves. Love your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this... I have not read or seen the story, and don't know during what time this takes place. Your work has an ancient quality, like cave paintings, or some ancient scroll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sinister but cute piece!Especially the arms!

    ReplyDelete