Jun 6, 2008

Follow the birds - Folge den Vögeln













These fairies watch the birds flying around their little houses and would like to follow them and fly to the clouds with them...

The piece is about 10" x 12" (25 x 30 cm). It is hand and machine embroidered. The small fence is made out of Austrian folk custom's embelishments.

You can frame it or hang it.

Diese Feen schauen die Vögeln, die rund um ihre kleinen Hütten fliegen und würden sie gerne zu den Wolken folgen...

Das Stück ist ca. 25 x 30 cm) und ist mit Hand und Maschine bestickt. Der kleine Zaun ist aus Trachtendekorationen gemacht.

Man kann das Stück einrahmen oder aufhängen.

6 comments:

  1. Such a glorious manifestation of your creative gifts - it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one .... lovely, Sara!!!
    As you know I love your work, you are such a great artist! Congratulations, this one is also fab :DDDDD
    hugs Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's the one I would buy if I could, I love the ladder connecting the two houses.

    I printed the picture of your workshop by the way, it is on my sewing machine's cabinet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Another beautiful piece...love every part...birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your works are beautiful!
    Gyönyörűek a munkáid!

    ReplyDelete