Jan 26, 2008

How to fritter away 3 hours with Photoshop - Wie man 3 Stunden mit Photoshop verplempern kann!




I hope I learned something new doing this... I try to learn more features of Photoshop once in a while. I bought the book "Photoshop-masking and composing" from Katrin Eismann to learn more about masks... well, I didn't use masks in this one. It turned to be a fish.

I didn't finish the picture though, I stopped now because I sit already too long at the computer.

I had to upoload it to the blog to remember my procrastination...

Ich hoffe, daß ich etwas mit diesem Bild gelernt habe... Ich versuche immer wieder mich mit mehr Möglichkeiten von Photoshop vertraut zu machen. Ich habe das Buch "Photoshop-masking and composing"von Katrin Eismann gekauft, so daß ich mehr über Masken lerne.... na ja, zum Schluß habe ich gar keine Maske in diesem Bild verwendet. Es wurde ein Fisch.

Das Bild ist nicht fertig, ich hörte aber auf, weil ich schon zu lange am Computer saß.

Ich habe es in den Blog geben müssen, so daß ich die Sache nicht vergesse...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sara, all the work you have been doing is just gorgeous...Valentine... and the Cabbage babies...and the studio is looking sooo good. I want to visit it one day!! I see I am already to late to buy Valentine what a beauty.
    I will look at all your studio photos on flicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to let you know how much I continue to enjoy your posts since discovering your blog. You are so talented. :-)Gayle

    ReplyDelete